Dr. Rassool is a well trained, board certified, podiatrist with over 15 years of practice experience. He is professional, reliable, and caring in treating his patient's needs.
A local of Virginia Beach, Dr. Rassool graduated from Cox High School and ODU, completed his training at Temple Univesity and returned to his hometown to care for his community.
- Old Dominion University, BS in Biology
- Temple University, Doctorate
- Residency in Podiatric Medicine/orthopedics
- Residency in Foot&Ankle surgery
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Member of the American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Member of the Virginia Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the Hampton Roads Podiatry Society