Dr. Rassool is a well trained, board certified, podiatrist with over 15 years of practice experience. He is professional and caring in treating his patient's needs.
A local of Virginia Beach, Dr. Rassool graduated from Cox High School and ODU, received his doctorate from Temple University in Philadelphia and returned to the area to complete his training at EVMS in Norfolk and care for his community.
- Old Dominion University, BS in Biology
- Temple University, Doctorate
- Residency in Podiatric Medicine/orthopedics(Richmond)
- Residency in Foot&Ankle surgery(EVMS)
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Member of the American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- Member of the Virginia Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the Hampton Roads Podiatry Society
Social: Married with two children, he enjoys spending time with his family and staying active with playing sports like tennis, soccer and basketball.